Saturday, February 13, 2010

93 seconds in thought.

Whoa whoa never thought so much so little so fast about this route I call adventure. Never saw my conscious drifting so far south to a giant ice cube in the sky-blue lagoon. Where crash crash, boom boom, the chips of which are miles wide and smash into a pool of blue at the speed of sound like bombs over memory. Don’t hit me take cover let me take my camera out. Where am I but some place most people won’t see but I can sure as hell tell them, even show them, if I can get this bright shiny camera off my guilt and snap it like a polaroid, nothing natural but so crucial. In this white white piercing dream, thing after thing after mind-blowing rattle tell me everything is bigger than me and it will take a team bigger than can ever be to some day conquer all. Where am I but tomorrow, the end of the world the secret you wish you knew the future we couldn’t figure out the yesterday we blew like bubbles into sky and now here I am staring enormity in the back of the head tapping him until he tells me to go, until I think I know where to go, until this whole dam thing is over and these instruments start playing something worth a listen and my mind makes up a reason greater than what got me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment